A lifelong passion for stories and an ardent love affair with grammar fuels my work as a writer and an editor.
If your mind is just as twisted up with plot points, character development, and sensory detail, let’s be friends. Us word nerds ought to stick together.
Questions, kudos, singing telegram lyrics? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you’re pitching a project, please read up on how it works before sending me the deets.
Recent Reviews and Rants
- The Sisters We Were by Wendy Willis Baldwin: a Book Review
- The Power of Free-range Pens
- Join the Conversation: Reexamining Dialogue
- How to Appreciate the First (Sucky) Draft
- Writing Contests and Why They Make Us Want to Hurl
- Lady Bosses of Lit
- 27 Tips I’ve Collected as a Writer, an Editor, and Everything in Between
- NaNoWriMo 2020
- Writing Mythical Creatures
- To Outline or Not: Is There a Question?
K. Watkins – 2022 – All rights reserved