CLOSED TO QUERIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
A lifelong passion for stories and an ardent love affair with grammar fuels my work as a writer and an editor.
If your mind is just as twisted up with plot points, character development, and sensory detail, let’s be friends. Us word nerds ought to stick together.
Questions, kudos, singing telegram lyrics? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you’re pitching a project for me to edit or review, please read up on how it works before sending me the deets.
Recent Reviews and Rants
- Lady Bosses of Lit
- 27 Tips I’ve Collected as a Writer, an Editor, and Everything in Between
- NaNoWriMo 2020
- Writing Mythical Creatures
- To Outline or Not… Is There a Question?
- Disenchanted by Brianna Sugalski: a Book Review
- Sarayna’s Fate by M. Dalto: a Book Review
- Uncaged by Celia McMahon: a Book Review
- Writing Romance (without Sounding Like a Sap)
- Blood and Brume by Maki Morris: a Book Review
K. Watkins – 2021 – All rights reserved