A lifelong passion for stories and an ardent love affair with grammar fuels my work as a writer and an editor.
If your mind is just as twisted up with plot points, character development, and sensory detail, let’s be friends. Us word nerds ought to stick together.
Questions, kudos, singing telegram lyrics? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you’re pitching a project, please read up on how it works before sending me the deets.
Recent Reviews and Rants
- Don’t Forget the Girl by Rebecca McKanna: a Book Review
- Five First Chances by Sarah Jost: a Book Review
- The Radcliffe Ladies’ Reading Club by Julia Bryan Thomas: a Book Review
- Clytemnestra by Costanza Casati: a Book Review
- The Last Carolina Girl by Meagan Church: a Book Review
- It Ends at Midnight by Harriet Tyce: a Book Review
- A Legacy of Bones by Doug Burgess: a Book Review
- One Month of You by Suzanne Ewart: a Book Review
- The Sisters We Were by Wendy Willis Baldwin: a Book Review
- The Power of Free-range Pens
K. Watkins – 2023 – All rights reserved